Monday, January 16, 2012

Portraits from 3rd Friday -December






I decided it was time that I finally go out to the art walk, and draw people live! 
And I had been doing so bad for several previous months that I really needed to start making extra money. So only 15$ gets you a custom portrait! All you have to do is try and sit still for about 20 to 30 minutes. All these guys and I were conversing for a good amount of the time. Next time (which is apparently this Friday..) I will let people know when to 'pose' their mouths. Or else its just a generic not-much-of-a-smile version, due to -thats just how it goes. for now. (:
It was sooo freezing that night! Not literally, but I was trying hard not to shiver, and I think my fingers went numb! So this Friday I plan to do the drawing during the day, and leave by dark. I'll be out there (in MADE's courtyard) for a few hours.. Maybe three. I'll update the info on my fb page. Anyway still had a lot of fun doing the portraits though! Great first night, and a good turnout, I didn't expect even one! Alright, signing out. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment