5.24.2011

A Mini Bouquet From My Garden


I picked these flowers today from my plants and garden outside.. 


I brought out the glass vase outside and clipped three different flowers.. I didn't want to do this for a long time!, I didn't want to dwindle down my plants from outside. but today had been a stressful day. So it was the perfect time to bring in a little beauty from outside!

i think the small white flowers might be baby's breath or something of that sort, and the small pinks ones, are Namesia I think, and the other are miniature roses, i learned at a nursery(didnt know they existed). I got too excited with the little white ones, i just planted the seeds. the others are store bought, the Namesia at a walmart actually, and the roses from a dollar store. My mom bargain gifted me ten different plants from the dollar store, they were pretty great! the roses were the best, especially these pink/coral colored ones. and they smell beeautiful! Namesias smell the best! like nature baby powder!


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger indira lakhsmita said...

the photograph is beautiful :)

xoxo

Thursday, May 26, 2011 1:54:00 PM  
Blogger brokeneyeball said...

thanks:)

Thursday, May 26, 2011 7:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts
COPYRIGHT ©2005 - 2014 CAROL ROQUE